Sunday 2 July 2017

Channeling my inner goddess in the Goddess of Well-Being | Creature Soul

If you read some of my previous posts, I mention that I’m not one to wear jewellery all the time. However, when I find a piece I really love I attach myself to it and wear it to death. So when I stumbled upon the brand Creature Soul on Instagram, I was instantly attracted to these gorgeous bracelets.

There are 11 beautiful handcrafted pieces, each with a different stone ranging from agate and cat’s eye to jade and rose quartz. Each of these bracelets represent a goddess – a talisman of empowerment; there’s the goddess of love, independence, adventure and business amongst others. Today I shall talk to you about The Goddess of Well-Being, represented by the Turquoise Stone.

The Goddess of Well-Being is described as the following:
She’s dynamic in body, mind and soul. She nurtures herself physically and spiritually, constantly on a journey of self-discovery and growth. She is a tireless warrior, making her mark through stamina, discipline and consistency. Aware of the importance of balance, she creates her own sanctuary. She is the Goddess of Well-Being.


For starters, it can be worn either as a double wrap bracelet or as a choker necklace. So you have 2 pieces of jewellery in 1! It is embraced in vegan leather and it is branded with a premium sterling silver or gold plated tag. Size wise the bracelet has a kind of silver button which you can button in the hole which fits most comfortable for you, so it’s great for everyone.

The turquoise used on this bracelet is just exquisite due to the natural formation of the stone. The little flecks in it make each bead different and unique and the colour is very bright and light which makes it perfect for the summer season.

The fact that they promote woman-kind whilst also being eco-friendly and sustainable are factors which represent an ethical brand which puts nature and its customer first.


These pieces definitely make as a good gift for that special goddess in your life! I can’t wait to get my hands on more of these beautiful goddesses!

They also have free worldwide shipping! So go check them out! Find their Facebook page here and Instagram account here. You can purchase online through their website which you can find here

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Thereseanne

No comments:

Post a Comment