Tuesday 31 October 2017

Ecophane Biorga Hair and Nail Supplements: 1st Month Update*

As promised (and highly requested), I’m sharing with you all my feelings and progress after finishing my first box of Ecophane Biorga tablet supplements for hair and nails. When reading this post, keep in mind that this is the first month out of a 3 month course.

Containing Cystine, Vitamins B5 & B6, Biotine, Vitamin PP and Zinc, these supplements are supposed to make your hair softer, smoother, shinier whilst making the nails stronger and brighter.

So as I told you in the Facebook Post on my page, on the 25th of September I started a course of Ecophane Biorga tablets which are supplements to help you strengthen your hair and nails. You just take 2 pills a day with a large glass of water after meals (I’m taking one after breakfast and one after dinner) for a period of 3 months.

The first thing I noticed is that my nails got stronger – they break less often and even the nail bed and tip feels stronger (and even thicker if you can grasp what I mean). I’m not one to get my nails done so since I rock my natural nails I can see and feel the difference. Moving onto the hair, I can’t show you a before and after picture of how much it grew as I have just gotten a trim, however I can definitely confirm that they do help the hair grow faster. As I told you in the Facebook post, my main concern is hair loss (during the autumnal months I shed like a Labrador which is something I detest). As I result of this, I paid more attention to this aspect and I definitely noticed that since I’ve started taking them I’m losing less hair.  In addition to this, when it comes to blow drying it, it’s more manageable, softer and shinier (you can notice this from photos I’ve taken in the past month).


Before I started this course, I was told by my hairdresser that my hair was breaking off – it had so many split ends that I could swear my hair was growing shorter! With these supplements I’m hoping that in the long term, this happens less. And from the progress I saw during the first month, I’m very hopeful that they will do just that.

So, one month down – 2 to go! So far I’m loving these supplements! Can’t wait to finish the 2nd pack so I can share with you the progress and how far my hair and nails have come along!

You can learn more about Biorga Malta from their Facebook Page HERE. Ecophane Biorga tablets can be found in leading pharmacies.


Love always, Thereseanne.

11 comments:

  1. Ecophane Biorga is the best supplements for hair and nail, We are also herbal hair supplements supplier, provides best hair supplements and hair care oil. This is made from herbal ingredients and by seeing the feedback of people this is very beneficial for hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about nail and hair. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joint inflammation can be result as of aging, too much exercise or overtraining, sedentary lifestyle, weight gain, injury and inherited diseases. Kratom Pills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post. Henna Hair Dye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. (BLACKWOOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. where to get cheap kratom capsules reddit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Kratom powder

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! chitosan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, the reality is that health care reform is actually going to affect everybody. Starting in 2014, we're going to have a whole new set of health plans, and those plans have very rich benefits with lots of extra features that the existing plans today don't offer. So these new plans are going to be higher cost. what is the best company for cbd capsules?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have visited so many sites but I never got the site like yours, amazing posts with informative latest things. kratom Supplements

    ReplyDelete

  11. I've also noticed that along with taking DHT blockers, it's essential to pay attention to other aspects of hair care. For example, I've made changes to my hair care routine, opting for gentler products and being mindful of how I style my hair to reduce any additional stress on the follicles.

    Regular scalp massages and using a wide-tooth comb to detangle my hair have also become part of my routine. I've found that these small changes, combined with the DHT Blocker, have contributed to an overall improvement in the condition of my hair.

    While I'm still on my journey to healthier hair, I'm optimistic about the progress I've made so far. It's important to remember that everyone's experience with DHT blockers may vary, so it's best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.

    ReplyDelete